Technical stuff - hints and tips
Here are some hints and tips we've picked up along the way, all designed to improve your photography.
Make your PC run faster
• Disable any programs that you don’t need to run at startup
• Uninstall any unnecessary, out of date or never-used programs
• Run fewer programs at the same time
• Use ReadyBoost (if you have it) with a fast flash memory device
• Clean your hard drive using disk cleanup
• Check your hardware
• Keep your PC up-to-date with automatic updates
• If your hard drive is more than 80% full, consider transferring some of your images to an external hard drive
Finally, you may want to look at upgrading your PCs RAM. An easy way to do this is to go to the Crucial website. Crucial will scan your system, tell you if you can upgrade your memory, sell you the hardware and even give you instructions on how to fit it.